FALL TRAINING SALE + New and Improved ED Training program
Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorders training program — SALE!
It is that time of year again where I like to be sure that everyone has the opportunity to receive more training and development and at a special sale price! Plus, I have some important information about the Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorders training program I offer and want to be sure you get all the details.
FALL TRAINING SALE — 20%
As of today, in celebration of professional development for clinicians, the 20% off sale is happening on ALL training programs and Bundles of programs at the Food and Body Image Healers Training Institute.
When you use the coupon code ELEVATE2021 you will save 20% off the regular fees of the training programs. Simply visit the Training Institute and use the coupon code: ELEVATE2021 at the checkout. Do this before the Fall Training sale ends on Monday, November 1st at midnight.
NEWS ABOUT THE NUTRITION COUNSELING FOR EATING DISORDERS TRAINING PROGRAM
On November 1st, I am launching “Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorders 3.0.” This is a new and upgraded version of the 2.0 program because I am committed to growth, evolution, and continued learning. These are values I hold near and dear to my heart and I bet you do too. And that’s why I ensure that my courses reflect these values too.
This newest version of the course includes all of the core information that was in my previous version and more.
Below is a video explaining the updates and a sampling of the course improvements I am most excited about for the 3.0 version of this eating disorders training:
- Integration of critical feedback & course reviews from folks with differing identities from myself (big shout out to the BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ reviewers)
- Increased accessibility with the addition of closed captioning and course transcripts
- Updated research
- Inclusion of a client case from assessment through the full course of treatment
- More client vignettes and sample dialogue to bring the work to life
- Increased focus on trauma-informed care
- Addition of Plate-by-Plate Approach for working with adolescents
The CPEUs will also increase to 18 because there is even more information in this newest training.
Key topics in the new 3.0 version:
- Module 1: Diagnosis, teamwork, role of the dietitian, self-assessment of strengths and opportunities for growth
- Module 2: Strengthening counseling skills and integration behavior change and trauma-informed modalities, psychotropic medications
- Module 3: Medical considerations including malnutrition, refeeding concerns, digestive disorders
- Module 4: Screening and clinical assessment, developing a nutrition prescription, food exposures, strengthening internally regulated eating
- Module 5: Issues related to weight and metabolism, managing exercise and fostering intuitive movement, body image
- Module 6: A collection of complex cases
SPECIAL REMINDER: The new content will be released one module at a time, every two weeks starting on November 1, 2021.
If you want even more details, please head over to my training platform to get all the details and remember to use your coupon code: ELEVATE2021 to save 20% of any program or bundle.
Equity Pricing Option available
In the spirit of reducing barriers for my BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, fat, disabled, and neurodivergent colleagues, please know you are welcome to email my assistant for equity-based pricing. Simply let my assistant know you are a member of an under-represented group and would like equity-based pricing. You will receive a coupon code, no questions asked.
Thank you again for being here and know that I’m sending you all my best as you continue on your professional journey.
If you have any questions, please reach out to my team.