#endED Chat with Rosie Molinary- Embracing Intentional Wellness
Help us ring in a body positive 2012 by participating in our #EndED twitter chat on Wednesday, January 25th. I’m honored that writer Rosie Molinary will be there to talk about kicking off our year in a way that deliberately embraces intentional wellness. If you’re new to Twitter, here’s a primer on how to participate. It’s simple, go to www.tweetchat.com and enter the keyword “#endED” and it will appear as if you’re in a chat room. Watch the tweets stream live and join in on the conversation. Be sure to follow @MarciRD and @RosieMolinary.
Here are the questions we’ll be chatting about Wednesday evening, 8:30 EST
1. Are there rituals/exercises you start the year with in order to inspire you to joyfully, deliberately live well?
2. What is your vision for yourself this year?
3. What do you already want to celebrate about the way you are intentionally embracing wellness this year?
4. Wellbeing encompasses physical, emotional, mental + spiritual health. How are you caring for yourself in these areas?
5. What ways do you still need support for your journey this year?
6. What wisdom can you share with all of us about embracing wellness and ending ED?
The author of Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance, Rosie Molinary inspires women to embrace their authentic selves so that they can live their passion and purpose and give their gifts to the world. She teaches Body Image at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and facilitates workshops and retreats for women. She loves to garden, cook, read, and play outside with her son. Learn more about her and read her blog at www.rosiemolinary.com.
Hope to talk with you on January 25th! Feel free to RSVP on Facebook today!