Save the Date! Boston’s 14th Annual Vegetarian Food Festival has expanded to two days.
When: Saturday, October 31st from 10-6 & Sunday, November 1st from 10-4
Where: Reggie Lewis Athletic Center, 1350 Tremont St in Boston, easily accessible by public transporation
Why: Enjoy delicious/free food while learning about how to incorporate healthy vegetarian living into your life. Plus IT’S FREE!!!
Here is a run down of the festivities:
• 120 exciting exhibitors
• free food sampling!
• grocery and natural foods store exhibits
• food producers and new products
• cooking demonstrations by noted chefs
• book and cookbook publishers and authors
• top national speakers
• educational exhibits on protecting animals and the environment
• Festival discounted shopping
• registered dietitian consultants
• children’s activities
• exhibitors of products and services which support a vegetarian way of life
• free parking and a subway stop across the street
Here is a link to the speakers and cooking demo schedule.
In honor of the upcoming festival, I’ll post some of my favorite vegetarian recipes for you to try.