Welcome to my Blog!Welcome to the Marci RD Nutrition Consulting blog site. My goal is to help you find stress-free and balanced solutions to a healthier life. I’m a firm believer that if you don’t have your health, you cannot fully embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer. So, the purpose of this blog is to provide you with information, tips, and suggestions to help you find your own way to a balanced healthy life. As a registered dietitian I have a background in nutrition but I also relish in the creating and tasting of delicious food. So with a positive approach to food and a dose of humor, I hope to help you find a healthier and happier life one small, nearly painless step at a time.
Most of my blog posts will fit into three categories: healthy eating and body image, culinary skills and resources, and exercise. Feel free to comment, ask questions, suggest topics of discussion, and visit often. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you might also like one of these recent posts:
- Dietitians: Are you Ready for the EDRDpro Symposium? 22-Mar-2017
- Digestive Disorders and Eating Disorders: A Complicated Mix 06-Mar-2017
- Defining Self-Acceptance... Or At Least My Definition 18-Feb-2017
- Practice Taking a Pause 15-Feb-2017
- BED and The Well-Trained Clinician: Are You Helping Without Harming? 06-Feb-2017
- 5 Week Mindful Eating Meal Support Series 12-Jan-2017
- Healing the Hate: A Better Body Image in the New Year 10-Jan-2017
- Resolutions: Making change a reality 28-Dec-2016
- Healthy Selfishness 23-Dec-2016
- Holiday Bill of Rights 07-Dec-2016
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.